Be kind to yourself and nurture your spirit. Take time to have a massage often. It can help you slow down, switch off and rebalance.
Classic Relaxation 25min $50 | 50min $85 | 80min $110 A soothing and profoundly relaxing massage with hypnotic light to medium pressure and flowing techniques to relieve stress and tension, tone the muscles, improve circulation and lymphatic flow and give the mind and body a renewed sense of wellbeing.
Deep Tissue 25min $50 | 50min $85 | 80min $110 A deeper massage designed to alleviate muscle tightness and work at releasing the tension that may be causing pain or restriction in movement. We will discuss your specific areas of concern. Choose the 80 minutes if there are more than two areas of concern.
Hot Stones 80min $125
Smooth, hot stones are directed over your body whilst others are placed along your spine creating a deeply relaxing and nurturing experience. An ideal treatment for enhancing circulation and for connecting mind to body. Choose light to firm pressure to suit your needs.
Pregnancy 50min $95 | 80min $125 The body goes through many changes during pregnancy, and this specialised massage treatment is a great way to relax and enjoy some pampering time. Recommended only after the first trimester.
Aromatherapy 50min $95 | 80min $125 Choose a blend to suit your mood and then escape into a Sensory Ritual to nourish your Body, Mind and Spirit. Long flowing Massage strokes soothe tired muscles and the aromatic oil infuses to work its magic.
Connect on Facebook and stay up to date with amazing Lux Yogi deals for Massage Therapy, Day Spa Packages & Yoga in Muswellbrook, plus specials, the latest blogs and competitions!
Why do you feel great after a massage?
Ask anyone, there are a gazillion good reasons to have a massage. Apart from feeling ridiculouselllyy wonderful, there are actually some ‘official’ positive effect for the body, mind and spirit. Let’s take a quick peak inside the official list……
* Reduces tension and tightness in sore muscles
* Lowers the heart rate and blood pressure
* Improves circulation to reduce cellulite and water retention
* Boosts the immune system to help fight disease
* Helps the body detoxify from alcohol, chemicals, pollution and other toxins
* Encourages healing from accidents and injuries
* Aids digestion and can help with constipation
* Promotes increased muscle tone and joint flexibility
* Reduces mental stress, anxiety and depression
* Encourages deep relaxation and peace
* Increased relaxation can promote improvements in memory and concentration
* Improves feelings of wellbeing and optimism